About the System Admin Conference
The 2018 System Administrator and Technical Support Conference is specifically designed to offer useful and practical information to individuals like you who provide hardware, software, network, and infrastructure support for PreK-16 educators.
We have created this conference specifically for the tech savvy system administrator, and we have planned a comprehensive package of strands that covers the real-world problems you are encountering, while offering solutions you can use.
- Learn in interactive sessions offered by thought leaders and industry experts.
- Explore new technology trends and resources in an interactive environment.
- Discover the newest products and services for your school from technology vendors.
- Expand your personal network and engage in discussions with ed tech experts and influencers.
- Chief Technology Officers (CTO)
- Data Managers
- Information Technologists
- Network Technicians
- Network Engineers
- Network Administrators
- Technology Directors
- Technology Managers