// Why Attend?
About the System Admin Conference
The 2019 System Administrator and Technical Support Conference is specifically designed to offer useful and practical information to individuals like you who provide hardware, software, network, and infrastructure support for PreK-16 educators.
We have created this conference specifically for the tech savvy system administrator, and we have planned a comprehensive package of strands that covers the real-world problems you are encountering, while offering solutions you can use.
Presentations for the 2019 System Admin Conference will focus on hot topics, including:
- BYOD Management
- Emerging Technologies
- Google Apps for EDU Implementation
- iOS Device Management
- Network/Wireless Management
- End User Technical Support
- Technology Management and Support
Chief Technology Officers (CTO)
- Learn in interactive sessions offered by thought leaders and industry experts.
- Explore new technology trends and resources in an interactive environment.
- Discover the newest products and services for your school from technology vendors.
- Expand your personal network and engage in discussions with ed tech experts and influencers.