// Why Attend?
Meet the best in the field and expand your knowledge and network.
Schools need effective ways to deliver high-quality instruction using technology to keep learning relevant and students engaged. That means your work is vital to both teaching and learning. And we know you put out all the fires to keep the learning happening every day.
The 2022 System Administrator and Technical Support Conference (SysAdmin) in Austin, Texas is specifically designed for you: the professionals who provide hardware, software, network, and infrastructure support in PreK-16 settings.
So come to Austin, Texas for SysAdmin and meet others like you. Hear what’s working for them. Discover solutions you’ve not thought of yet and tools you’ve not seen before. And leave with an expanded network of peers and a load of applicable knowledge.
Presentations for the 2022 System Admin Conference will focus on hot topics like:
- Apple (Implementation and Management)
- BYOD (Bring Your Own Device) Management
- District Leadership
- District Software
- Emerging Technologies
- Google (Implementation and Management)
- Microsoft (Implementation and Management)
- Network/Wireless Management
- Remote Virtual Support
- Staffing and Policies
Chief Technology Officers (CTO)
Director of Technology/IT Director/IT Managers
Network Technicians/Network Specialists’
Technical Support Specialists
- You don’t have to look for solutions, resources, and tools. Get them handed to you by peers, vendors, and industry experts at SysAdmin.
- Sometimes, you have to push aside exploring new trends, products, and resources for more urgent matters. At SysAdmin, you’ll have two days dedicated to exploring and discovering.
- You’ll connect with some of the best and brightest ed tech experts in the field, and you’ll build a bigger support network that you can rely on well beyond SysAdmin.
- It’s always a good feeling when you can discuss challenges, brainstorm solutions, and be understood by others who do what you do.