// Why Attend?
Your skills and expertise are more vital to education than ever before.
Schools need effective ways to deliver high-quality education, whether in person or online. And your work is needed more than ever to make learning possible. You’ve not only supported your district or campus, but that need has been extended to the students and parents.
The 2021 System Administrator and Technical Support Conference in Austin, Texas will be specifically designed for you: the professionals who provide hardware, software, network, and infrastructure support for PreK-16 educators.
About the System Admin Conference
The System Administrator and Technical Support Conference is specifically designed to offer powerful, practical information to the individuals who provide hardware, software, network, and infrastructure support for PreK-16 educators.
This conference is designed for the tech-savvy system administrator, with sessions from your most forward-thinking peers and the brightest minds in ed tech. A comprehensive array of topics covers the real-world problems you encounter and offers useful solutions.
Are you ready to navigate your district’s landscape whether in school, at home, or a combination? Level-up your tools and skills with the best in the business. We are working to ensure a world-class, highly productive event in 2021 — and we want you to be a part of it.
Presentations for the 2021 System Admin Conference will focus on hot topics, including:
- Apple (Implementation and Management)
- BYOD (Bring Your Own Device) Management
- District Leadership
- District Software
- Emerging Technologies
- Google (Implementation and Management)
- Microsoft (Implementation and Management)
- Network/Wireless Management
- Remote Virtual Support
- Staffing and Policies
Chief Technology Officers (CTO)
- Learn in interactive sessions offered by thought leaders and industry experts.
- Explore new technology trends and resources.
- Discover the newest products and services for your school from technology vendors.
- Expand your personal network and engage in discussions with ed tech experts and influencers who speak your language.