// Why Attend?
About the System Admin Conference
Schools need effective ways to deliver high-quality education, whether in person or online. And your work is needed more than ever to make learning possible. You’ve not only supported your district or campus, but that need has been extended to the students and parents.
The 2021 System Administrator and Technical Support Conference in Austin, Texas will be specifically designed for you: the professionals who provide hardware, software, network, and infrastructure support for PreK-16 educators.
Presentations for the 2021 System Admin Conference will focus on hot topics, including:
- Apple (Implementation and Management)
- BYOD (Bring Your Own Device) Management
- District Leadership
- District Software
- Emerging Technologies
- Google (Implementation and Management)
- Microsoft (Implementation and Management)
- Network/Wireless Management
- Remote Virtual Support
- Staffing and Policies
Chief Technology Officers (CTO)
- Learn in interactive sessions offered by thought leaders and industry experts.
- Explore new technology trends and resources.
- Discover the newest products and services for your school from technology vendors.
- Expand your personal network and engage in discussions with ed tech experts and influencers who speak your language.